RESULTDRIVING SCHOOL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Result Driving School require a minimum of 24 hours notice for all cancellations. If 24 hours notice is not given then you will be required to pay the full of the price of the lesson cancelled. No further lessons until that fee is paid in full.
- Result Driving School cannot be responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- Result Driving Instructors will abide by the equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against Race, Colour, Creed, Gender or Sexual Orientation.
- All Result Driving Test appointments take priority; therefore, we may occasionally have to alter/cancel your regular lesson appointment.
- Your Result Driving Instructor will advise you of the appropriate time to apply for a driving test. The advice will be based upon the pupils progress to date and the current waiting time for test appointments. It does not imply that the pupil has reached the necessary standard or that the standard will be reached by the appointed test date.
- Result Driving School reserves the right to withhold the use of a car for a
test or a lesson for the following reasons:
- Not licensed to drive
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Medically unfit (including eyesight)
- If the pupil is unsafe to handle a motor vehicle
- Consistently fails to keep or is late for appointments
- Not to the require driving test standard
- Fails to reimburse the instructor for any late cancellations
- Fails to pay for any tests the instructor has booked for them
- Refuses to turn off mobile phone during lessons
- On the day of your test we will require you to pay for a two hour driving lesson. This will cover collecting you from one of your regular pick points, a pre-test drive to check reference points and knowledge, use of the car for the driving test and return to one of your regular drop off points.
- Result Driving School or its instructors cannot be held responsible for the postponement or cancellation of any driving tests by the Driving Standards Agency no matter how short the notice.
- Should Result Driving School advise you to cancel a test then we will notify you in time to cancel a test without loss of the test fee, the Driving school or its instructors cannot be responsible for the loss of the test fee if the pupil fails to notify the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) booking office in time.
- Free Theory Test Pro access will cease upon passing the test or if you discontinue lessons with Result Driving School.
- Data Protection - Any personal information held about our students such as their driver number, address, email and phone numbers will be kept secure and will not be shared with anyone for any purpose without their prior permission, this includes updating parents, partners or other family members on their driving progress. Driver numbers may be used by our instructors to book driving tests and for validating driving licences through the DVSA website as required.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS A LEARNER YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR ANY TRAFFIC OFFENCE COMMITTED WHILST YOU ARE DRIVING YOUR INSTRUCTORS VEHICLE. THIS INCLUDES TRAVELLING ABOVE THE DESIGNATED SPEED LIMIT ON ALL PUBLIC HIGHWAYS.
ONCE YOU'VE PASSED YOUR TEST REMEMBER IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO USE FOR MOBILE PHONE FOR ANY PURPOSE WHILE DRIVING, EVEN USING IT AS A SAT NAV COULD GET YOU 6 POINTS & A £200 FINE. NOT TO MENTION AS A NEWLY QUALFIED DRIVER LOSING YOUR LICENCE AND HAVING TO TAKE A THEORY AND PRACTICAL TEST AGAIN BEFORE GETTING YOUR LICENCE BACK.
USING THE PHONE OR BEING OVER THE ALCOHOL LIMIT ALSO APPLIES TO ACCOMPANYING DRIVERS DURING PRIVATE PRACTICE WHILE YOU ARE LEARNING
USE THE LINK PAGE TO BOOK THEORY OR PRACTICAL TESTS AND YOU'LL AVOID BOOKING FEES FROM COMMERCIAL WEBSITES