Result Driving School is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, https://www.resultdrivingschool.com.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic, location data and other communication data along with the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way please use the contact form on the site to inform us of this
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that we have 100 pupils.
Disclosure of your information
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of the DVSA and others that may be userful to pupils. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.